Total Delivery Time = Processing Time + Delivery Time
There are different processing times for different orders. You can see more details as followings:
• Standard Order: It will take 3-5 business days to produce wigs and hair extensions.
• Lace Front Wigs Order: It will take 5-7 business days to produce your wigs.
• Full Lace Wigs Order: It will take 7-10 business days to produce your wigs.
• Monofilament Wigs Order: It will take 10-13 business days to produce your wigs.
It will take 2-3 business days for you to receive your items.
We will deliver your order via DHL/ RPX/UPS. Our customer service department may need 1-2 business days to process your order, according to credit card approval, address confirmation, and availability of our product. So please wait patiently.
The tracking No. of your parcel will be sent to you after your order is delivered. You may use it to check the status of your order online.
Normally, our postage is $10 per order. You can enjoy free shipping for any orders over $99.. Pay attention to that we are not responsible for any duty or tax which will be charged by customs for international express. If there is any duty or tax which charged by local customs, buyer should pay this duty or tax so that receive parcel from customs. The refund cannot be issued if buyer refuses to pay it.
Our cancellation policy is built on the basis of fairness between customers and suppliers. Moreover, it is important to note that our wigs are custom made, once the wig production begins, the materials cannot be used again. We offer the cancellation instruction as follows:
1. Orders canceled within 12 hours of payment confirmation will be eligible for a full refund.
2. Orders canceled after 12 hours will be charged 40% of the payment as a material fee for the manufacturer.
3. Orders cancelled after shipment will be charged 50% of the payment as a material fee and for postage. For orders cancelled after shipment, you must send back the wig to us at your own expense. After we receive it, we will refund you 50% of your payment.
If you want to return your order, please contact us with all your questions and concerns first. Give us your order number within 15 days of receipt. We will gladly exchange or refund the item. Your satisfaction is our top priority. Any items must be in their original packaging. All packages should be sent via a trackable method. We are sorry that we cannot be responsible for items lost in transit.
|Wig Size (inch)||Cap Size(inch)||Front to Back(inch)||Side to Side across forehead(inch)||Side to Side over top(inch)||Temple to Temple across back(inch)||Nape of Neck(inch)|
|Child / Ulara Petite (UP)||20-20.5"||12-12.5"||10-10.5"||10.5-11"||12.5-13"||4-4.5"|
Tips: If you have any questions about size, please contact us in time and we will make a suggestion for you quickly.
3/4 wigs or half wigs are a simple way to add volume, length or a specific style to your hair in just minutes.
How to apply hair closure
1. Lay a small piece of hair out on a flat surface with the bottom or back side up. The weave hair should be close to the size of the opening on the crown of your head.
2. Apply bonding glue to the bottom of the closure piece of hair.
3. Apply bonding glue along the small opening on the crown of your head.
4. Place the closure piece in a circular pattern on the opening at the crown of your head and press down for five to 10 seconds to secure the piece in place.
5. Trim and style the closure piece to blend with the quick weave hairpiece.
A human hair wig is durable, generally costs more and has the most natural look and feel of any wig you can buy. It also can be dyed and treated the same as any human hair that grows from the scalp.
It is advised you take it to a professional stylist for restyling. For a synthetic wig, a simple shake and go method works just fine. Place the wig on its wig stand and use hot rollers or a curling iron on a low setting to style the hair to your liking.
You can clip and pin different sections for a change of style, but as you get used to the wig, you will most likely find that you do not have to do anything at all to maintain its style.
When not in use, always put your wig on a mannequin or wig stand to maintain its shape. Frequency of cleaning will depend on your environment, lifestyle and amount of perspiration. Suggested guidelines for cleaning are after 10 to 14 days of wear.
It is best to store the human hair in its original container. Or you can store the hair in a plastic bag.