You have no items in your shopping cart.
Tips & Suggestions
1. The right attitude is critical to show any hairstyle. If you are constantly worrying or fidgeting with your wig, you won't look good. Own it! Walk tall, be confident and then you will be able to pull off any hairstyle you want.
2. If you want to extend the life of your wig and keep it beautiful, the proper care products are essential. Synthetic wigs require care products specifically formulated for synthetic hair. For human hair wigs, choose sulfate-free care products or products specifically formulated for human hair to keep the colour vibrant.
3. You should always have two wigs ready to wear at all times. In this way you always have something to wear when you are washing your wig and a back up if anything should happen to one. Rotating between wigs also helps to extend the life span of wigs.
4. If you love to cook here is a tip every wig wearer should know, that is never open the oven while wearing a synthetic wig! The sudden burst of heat will ruin your wig; even the hot steam from a boiling pot of water can cause irreparable damage. In order to avoid these kitchen disasters, swap your wig for a stylish scarf or comfy cap.
5. Add a headband, scarf or any hair accessory to create a personal touch. Just because you are wearing a wig doesn't mean you have to wear it the same way all the time. Be creative.
6. Choose a wig close to your current hairstyle. What is going to look the most natural on you is a style that looks like you! A familiar style will help you feel more confident and make the transition from wearing your own hair to wearing a wig. Experiment with subtle style variations, but stay within your comfort zone.
7. If your hair is chin length or longer, try a half-up, half-down style. For longer wigs, try a loose updo or low ponytail. To make these works, keep it soft, loose and a little messy. Keep the bangs down (unless you have a lace front wig) and pull down a few tendrils of hair along the hairline to keep it looking natural.
8. If you've found a wig you love and don't want to change your style, try a new colour to freshen up your look. Most people can wear up to three shades darker or lighter than their natural colour. Also, don't be afraid to change your colour for the season. It's not uncommon to go slightly lighter in the spring and summer and darker in the fall and winter. Experimenting with colour is fun and an easy way to give yourself a completely new look. So go ahead, find out if blondes really do have more fun and be that red head you've always wanted to be.